Monday, February 16, 2009

Kevin's Christening...

Ma'am Michelle Yap from Marikina City ordered 25 mini fondant cake for his son's christening last February 7 right before my birthday. To tell you honestly, it was my first time to make a mini fondant cake with human figures. I thought it is really impossible for me to do it. Tinitignan ko pa lang, parang ang hirap-hirap na! Yun pa kayang gagawin ko na? But I made it. I started by making the oval shape for the body, then small rope for the legs, and the arms, shaping it nicely to look like the shapes of legs and arms. But still can't make a nice hands..I'll try next time. I was really happy with the outcome though I know it's not really perfect. Well, I think I'm good for the first timer right? Hmm, don't make any violent reaction please, it's my moment! hahaha


baby in stroller and baby sitting with a ball



sleeping angel


with blanket


the packaging


cutting cake

Follow Up:

After the event, I texted Ma'am Michelle to get feedback from my works. She texted me back saying that their gust love my creations and we could start discussing about the next event, her son's first birthday! Yeepeee...it's really a good feeling, it's all worth the sleepless night and effort! Thanks Ma'am Michelle for patronizing CUPPYCAKE!


No comments:

Powered By Blogger