Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Finally, I'm part of the team!

Last month, a girl form eSendfood called me and asked if they can include CUPPYCAKE in their website where their customers will be able to order according to where they want their food order delivered. At first, I didn't really understand what she was talking about until I got a letter from their president, Ms. Laura Uy.

eSendFood is a service website created for our Kababayan who live abroad to send food or throw a party for their loved ones in the Philippines. Filipinos from all over the world have the power to choose the food they want to be delivered directly to their loved ones from a wide variety of established Philippine restaurants. Including Goldilocks, Red Ribbon, Max, Greenwich, Shakeys, Pizza Hut, Jollibee, Mc Donalds, to name a few. And according to them, they have a good reputation and have many repeat customers from all over the world and that's what I also read from the testimonilas of their satisfied customers!

After reviewing their site, I finally said yes! Who doesnt want a good oppurtunity like this? With this innovative way of having food orders from anywhere in the world delivered to family and friends back home in the Philippines, I will be able to increase my customer base and sales and will surely make a good contribution in my part.

I'm just glad I was able to comply with their requirements. And now that CUPPYCAKE has a new name - CUPPYKLYDE, I know this will be a good start for me!

Visit: http://www.esendfood.com/restaurants/cuppyklyde.html


No comments:

Powered By Blogger